Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Start of Something New

I am beginning this blog due to a suggestion by a Doctor who is has been very successful in his practice. He was throwing out ideas of things to do while still in school to start the advancement of ourselves in the chiropractic profession. My main goal from this will be to post things that I have learned from classes, seminars, and speaker that I find would be helpful to my future patients. Starting this blog will begin my process of understanding how to help educate the public on health. I plan to put up exercise concepts for specific injuries, facts about the body, post research articles followed by my thoughts on the subject, along with anything else that seems pertinent. Because this is new it will be a learning process for me and I would appreciate any feedback as to what I can improve or what should stay the same by those of you who view this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment